• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire

    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire
    #1
    03-06-2021, 11:24 PM
    After having made his trips to the groups with his news of becoming the new legate of Palm Glades, well, he was exhausted to say the least and his paws were horribly sore. A tired smile on his maw as he shuffled his paws through the sand only to notice that there was a full moon out tonight, perhaps he would do something special for all of those living within the group even if he felt a bit uneasy about his own idea. Winterhymns Pendragon did not like fire in the slightest, in fact, it was something he had grown scared of but he was already gathering bits of dead wood and scattered twigs into a pile. For bigger pieces of wood or logs, he would shapeshift into his polar bear form dragging it closer to the pile until he had a decent sized one. He shrunk back into his birth body staring at what was in front of him deciding that he'd start the fire... The traditional way seeing as he didn't really seem to possess fire elementals of any sort. He was unsure if anyone within Palm Glades possessed it as he watched the flicker and eventually the fire lapping at the wood eagerly.

    He took some steps back feeling his pupils start to widen and not even realizing it, his entire body began to shake. Memories that he wished not to remember would resurface at the mere sight of the dancing flames but the sound of someone's voice broke him out of it, a NPC... Winnie took a deep breath only to say with a smile "I must be a bit cold is all, I'm fine." He grabbed a small blanket wrapping it around himself before pushing forward marshmallows, chocolates, and graham crackers. He found some lovely coconuts to use as beverages placing them all out before finishing it all off by putting blankets and pillows around the bonfire. A night for them to all relax and enjoy one another's company, that was what he wished for... Even if the fire brought him unease.
    [table][tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [align=center]( WINTERHYMNS PENDRAGON ☆ TIGRESS ☆ 6 YEARS OLD ☆ LEGATE ☆ PALM GLADES )
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-06-2021, 11:24 PM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-07-2021, 12:24 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-07-2021, 01:03 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-08-2021, 01:52 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-09-2021, 12:57 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-09-2021, 03:43 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-09-2021, 09:06 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-10-2021, 06:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!