• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire

    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire
    #3
    03-07-2021, 01:03 AM
    [align=center]
    ☠ | Séamus Ó Faoláin
    "Careful, Rowa," the Irishman called, quickly following his daughter to the flames.  It was no surprise to him the curious girl wanted to get close, but he felt relieved to see she had the sense of mind to back into a safe distance.  Séamus breathed quietly, shaking his head to himself.

    "[abbr=hello/god to you]Dia dhuit[/abbr].  The fire looks good.  How're ya, lad?" A prince and former captain, the faerie knew a thing or two about leadership -- it could be a burden, especially when it came abruptly.  Winterhymns seemed a good-natured lad from word around, so the wildcat felt confident he'd do well.  He knows how to throw a good bonfire.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-06-2021, 11:24 PM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-07-2021, 12:24 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-07-2021, 01:03 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-08-2021, 01:52 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-09-2021, 12:57 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-09-2021, 03:43 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-09-2021, 09:06 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-10-2021, 06:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!