• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace

    I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace
    #3
    03-08-2021, 01:46 AM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH ! — [abbr=DRAYDEN CIPHER, GLADIATOR [sHP], PALM GLADES, 8 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Drayden couldn't help but smile as he saw Rowena half-tripping, half-running over. He remembered being that young - not that he was very old at all, but hey - and how he often wanted to go on the beach and explore and play in the sand. His adoptive mother wouldn't let him do it without supervision though, due to his twisted paw, so he never could really enjoy it like Rowena was doing right now. "I'm making a seashell necklace." He explained in a soft voice. "It's a thing you can do when you become a -" God, what was it called? It wasn't a Beta here. "- uh. When you become my age." The word Discen was escaping him at the moment. "I have the rope here, I just need to find a seashell that I like, and then a yellow one for my rank as Gladiator."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    WE DON'T WANNA GO THERE !
    bio ★ male ★ immune of the palm glades ★ tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-05-2021, 11:01 PM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by rowena. - 03-06-2021, 01:10 AM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-08-2021, 01:46 AM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-09-2021, 01:32 AM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-09-2021, 09:10 AM
    Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - by rowena. - 03-10-2021, 06:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!