• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire

    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire
    #6
    03-09-2021, 03:43 AM
    [align=center]
    ☠ | Séamus Ó Faoláin
    The faerie continued to grin, happy to relax and talk -- the side gain of information was valuable as well, but he truly enjoyed being social when opportunities arose, listening to Winterhymns with rapt attention.  "Recovering," he chuckled lightheartedly.  "The journey 'ere was a little rough." 

    Pleased to introduce himself properly, the wildcat bowed his head, taking note of Winterhymns full name and Drayden's, with particular interest.  Not everyday you're happy to run into the Cipher name.  "Séamus Ó Faoláin -- my girl 'ere, is Rowena.  I call 'er Rowa for short.  Rhinestonestar found us after we crashed ashore." Quite literally, his eyes gleamed.

    "Dia dhuit is hello, in Irish -- or Gaelic, if you like to call it that.  If you're interested in a direct translation, it means 'god to you'." The phrase felt a great deal more formal in that context, to the pirate, but he had been using it for years.

    Neatly resting his tail over his paws, the faerie allowed his head to fall to the side in a questioning manner.  Now seemed a decent time to present the inquiry resting on his mind since their sailboat crashed.  "If I may ask; I am curious if the Palm Glades 'as any neighbors.  I'll admit this shore was not my planned destination, and I'd like to know if I 'it close to my mark or not."  Keona wouldn't like to hear I'm half-way across the sea.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-06-2021, 11:24 PM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-07-2021, 12:24 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-07-2021, 01:03 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-08-2021, 01:52 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-09-2021, 12:57 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-09-2021, 03:43 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-09-2021, 09:06 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-10-2021, 06:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!