• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire

    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire
    #7
    03-09-2021, 09:06 AM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH ! — [abbr=DRAYDEN CIPHER, GLADIATOR [sHP], PALM GLADES, 8 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Oh, it was Irish. Or... Gaelic, as Séamus and Winterhymns called it. "Is there a difference between Irish and Gaelic?" Drayden asked, curious now. "Dia dhuit." The snow leopard echoed, trying to say the strange words and his tongue becoming rather... twisted. Metaphorically speaking, of course. The boy's nose wrinkled at his pronunciation, not entirely satisfied with how it sounded. Maybe he could try it more often to become more familar with it.

    At Séamus's question, though, Drayden looked over at Winter as he replied, "The Typhoon are our neighbors." He knew they were allies and that they weren't that far from the Glades's territory, considering Drayden ended up stumbling here himself from there.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    WE DON'T WANNA GO THERE !
    bio ★ male ★ immune of the palm glades ★ tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-06-2021, 11:24 PM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-07-2021, 12:24 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-07-2021, 01:03 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-08-2021, 01:52 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-09-2021, 12:57 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-09-2021, 03:43 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-09-2021, 09:06 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-10-2021, 06:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!