• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising

    I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising
    #3
    03-10-2021, 05:02 PM
    Roan was right, exercise didn't exactly invoke an excitable feeling or anything. But Danny was getting closer and closer to officially graduating from minnow status, and going head first into training with no prior workout experience probably wasn't too great. Not that he was lazy by any means, he'd marathon sprinted into the Typhoon, and escaping into isolation wasn't exactly an easy feet when you considered the distances that made up the boundary of the land masses that created the archipelago. In retrospect, however, maybe traversing so much ground by himself at this age was a terrible idea.

    Back on topic, exercise. Point two, the division he had an eye on was going to be nothing but exercise. Socially, Danny was a disaster. But physically, he was doing pretty well for a kid. Might as well keep it up. "I wanna run, too." Danny stated, sounding like something other than nervous for once. Interested is what it was, he sounded interested.
    [glow=black,2,300]— ❤ —[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - by roan ; - 03-07-2021, 11:54 PM
    Re: I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-08-2021, 01:42 AM
    Re: I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - by daniel - 03-10-2021, 05:02 PM
    Re: I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - by roan ; - 03-11-2021, 11:52 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!