• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire

    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire
    #8
    03-10-2021, 06:53 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    ROWENA NÍ FAOLÁIN
    KITTEN
    TAGS && INFO
    [/td][td]
    [div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #76b8cc; text-align: left; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 10px"]As an sliogán, Amhrán na Farraige
    Flint and steel.  Flint and steel made fire.  The energetic kitten nodded, gaze locking on the flames once more.  It didn't seem too dangerous to her... A little hot though.  The way it flickered... It seemed kind of playful...  Maybe it played too much sometimes.  And got into trouble.

    At the sound of her father's voice, Rowena's mink-esque body did a full turn.  Grinning happily.  "[abbr=god and marry to you]Dia is Muire duit[/abbr], da!" Proper response.  She giggled.

    Rolling over, pawing at a coconut again, she continued to... Mostly... Listen.  Partially invested in the swish-swooshof liquid every time her paw touched the cup.  "Irish is Gaelic.  But it's not the only Gaelic!" She announced.  A little... Vague.  But made sense to her.  Of course, she only knew Irish.  Didn't know much about Scottish.  Her father probably did.  He was much older.  Smarter.

    But before it occurred to her to explain better, Drayden said the Typhoon.  Rowena jumped to her paws.  "That's where da wanted to go! They're his crew!"
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    © MADI
    idir brí is idir muir, tá mé i dtiúin
    ( *+☽ ━━━━━━━━━ rowena / the palm glades / [color=#2B3E69]tags)
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-06-2021, 11:24 PM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-07-2021, 12:24 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-07-2021, 01:03 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-08-2021, 01:52 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-09-2021, 12:57 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by SÉAMUS - 03-09-2021, 03:43 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-09-2021, 09:06 AM
    Re: WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ☆ bonfire - by rowena. - 03-10-2021, 06:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!