• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice

    stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice
    #4
    03-13-2021, 01:55 AM

    Sherbet lazily swished his tail closer to him and patted the sand next to him for the other two, "I am Sherbet, the cold cat." He had an amused gleam in his green eyes, "I am made out of ice cream, I don't know why, but I am." The rainbow sherbet tabby returned his gaze to the stars, tracing them with his eyes, "It's nice to meet some others in the group, I tend to stay away due to being a bit scared of others saying I'm too cold to be around, or I am too strange." It was odd to admit that, but it was true. He only knew a single pawful of animals, and two of them are gone. Sherbet swallowed down a whimper, as he craned his neck to look at the two again a small smile on his muzzle despite his grief, "I can try my hardest to answer any questions about myself if you two are curious. I don't keep anything about myself secret really."
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by SHERBET - 03-10-2021, 12:24 AM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by Ares - 03-10-2021, 11:25 AM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-12-2021, 12:08 PM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by SHERBET - 03-13-2021, 01:55 AM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-13-2021, 11:31 PM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-14-2021, 03:54 PM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by SHERBET - 03-15-2021, 01:09 AM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-16-2021, 11:02 PM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by SHERBET - 03-17-2021, 12:07 AM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-18-2021, 04:03 PM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by SHERBET - 03-21-2021, 04:41 PM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-21-2021, 07:54 PM
    Re: stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice - by Ares - 03-22-2021, 06:40 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!