• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1

    I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1
    #1
    03-20-2021, 08:20 PM (Edited 03-20-2021, 08:21 PM by DRAYDEN CIPHER..)
    [glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH ! — [abbr=DRAYDEN CIPHER, GLADIATOR {sHP}, PALM GLADES, 8 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    The Warrior's Plight was a tradition that Drayden had known about almost as soon as he joined; he heard it talked about amongst NPCs and eventually, the snow leopard grew the courage to ask what the Plight was across several days. He wanted to make sure he got it right, after all. Eventually the tradition grew so familiar that Drayden decided that it was time that he finally took the step to become a full member of The Palm Glades. He was ten months old, almost a year old. Had he already not been promoted to Gladiator, he would be an Immune by that time.

    The first step is an exploration of the territory. Drayden repeated what he learned in his head, walking down the Highland Cliff where he had his den and heading towards the main camp. He had already explored The Palm Glades's territory plenty of times, he felt, but there was an important part of this specific step that needed to be completed,. Reaching the entrance of camp, Drayden cleared his throat and called out, "I-I'd like anyone who is interested in my Warrior's Plight to come with me. I, uh. I want to show you my favorite part of the territory." He was nervous, understandably so, he believed. Getting the attention of clanmates who may or may not be older than him was frightening, especially if he happened to be getting their attention at a bad time.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    WE DON'T WANNA GO THERE !
    bio ★ male ★ immune of the palm glades ★ tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-20-2021, 08:20 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by SÉAMUS - 03-22-2021, 06:40 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by Ares - 03-22-2021, 06:44 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-24-2021, 12:19 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-25-2021, 05:09 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by GOLDENKIT - 03-25-2021, 07:58 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!