• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1

    I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1
    #4
    03-24-2021, 12:19 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH ! — [abbr=DRAYDEN CIPHER, GLADIATOR (sHP), PALM GLADES, 10 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Admittedly, Drayden didn't want a lot of people to join him on this little journey. He liked company and being around, don't get him wrong, but he didn't want to mess something up in front of a lot of people and it being the talk of the town or something. Drayden gave a nod of greeting to Séamus and Ares to show he acknowledged them, deciding to wait just a little bit longer.

    //may double post later on if no more replies !![glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    WE DON'T WANNA GO THERE !
    bio ★ male ★ immune of the palm glades ★ tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-20-2021, 08:20 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by SÉAMUS - 03-22-2021, 06:40 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by Ares - 03-22-2021, 06:44 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-24-2021, 12:19 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-25-2021, 05:09 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by GOLDENKIT - 03-25-2021, 07:58 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!