• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1

    I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1
    #6
    03-25-2021, 07:58 PM

    Small paws moved quietly after the group. Not making much sound and effectively not drawing any attention to himself. He wasn't doing this intentionally as he meandered at the back of the group. Instead he was simply just as curious about what they were taking about and where they were going. He kept his head slightly angled to the side a bit to keep them within his vision and so far he had managed to keep the rather scary information from most members from the group. The fact that he was half blind was not something he saw as bad, it was his normal. So he just never talked about it. When they got to the place the young male peeked up one ear and he looked at the high place they had come to.

    He was slightly in awe considering he had never been here before. His eyes widened a bit and his short tail wagged back and forth before he smile. Small voice lifting up fron the back of the group. "Oh...this is nice. I like it.." A small squeak to his tone as he started to move toward the edge so that be could look down. Was it a really long way to the bottom?

    CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF SILENCE !
    rhosmari | female | character storage | charry plot thread
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-20-2021, 08:20 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by SÉAMUS - 03-22-2021, 06:40 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by Ares - 03-22-2021, 06:44 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-24-2021, 12:19 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-25-2021, 05:09 PM
    Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - by GOLDENKIT - 03-25-2021, 07:58 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!