• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm back

    I'm back
    #1
    03-29-2021, 03:55 PM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT

    [EDITED OUT BY STAFF]

    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Exiled? Oh well, at least here he was, back in the Pitt, where he as a stinky Pittian belonged. He rolled his optics, still limping, wounds burning and causing a grimace to split his lips. Right now all he could think of was his anger, his anger for the Coalition, for Romulus. He had respected the other but apparently he thought he was all high-and-mighty once Sojourn fell unconscious. Who was he to rule, to hop into leadership position?
    Without realising it he had trodded into familiar territory, only noticing how cold it was once his paws touched sand. "Fuck me, what happened here?" He murmured, slightly shocked, maw apart to taste the air for someone familiar, Dante perhaps.
    Shuffling noise greeted him and he turned to look to the side, smiling wearily in a hello. "I'm back. Where's Aine?" Rude, maybe, but he had no thoughts for that right now. The Bloodlust was teetering on edge, the only thing that was fuelling him on and keeping his paws working. He stank of the Coalition, stank of blood and sweat and enemy tears. Fucking Romulus, thinking he could take over.

    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-29-2021, 03:55 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 03-29-2021, 04:25 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-29-2021, 04:41 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-29-2021, 05:53 PM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 10:30 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:44 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:47 PM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 02:07 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-30-2021, 11:34 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:27 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-31-2021, 10:19 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-31-2021, 10:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 10:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 04-10-2021, 04:17 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!