• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm back

    I'm back
    #3
    03-29-2021, 04:41 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW - I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!
    There was a heavy sigh, maybe dramatic, that the Marauder let out. "Jormungand, pray tell why you stink of coalition." She groaned. Wings tucked against each other and she dipped her head in greetings to Atticus. "Where have you been?" She inquired, sitting down patiently.

    Then she rolled a shrug. "Aine's around here somewhere, but considering your attitude toward her last time you crawled out of the woodwork, I don't know what she'll do." Or what Kold herself would do, if Jor got snippy. She was on a very thin string.
    Kold Darcia Ní Broin - Pitt - Marauder
    [sup]© tikki[/sup]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-29-2021, 03:55 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 03-29-2021, 04:25 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-29-2021, 04:41 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-29-2021, 05:53 PM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 10:30 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:44 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:47 PM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 02:07 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-30-2021, 11:34 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:27 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-31-2021, 10:19 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-31-2021, 10:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 10:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 04-10-2021, 04:17 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!