• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm back

    I'm back
    #4
    03-29-2021, 05:53 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]WHILE YOU FRONT FOR EVERYONE ! — [abbr=HYDROSTATIC "HYDRO" CIPHER, WANDERER, COALITION OF THE CONDEMNED, 3 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Hydrostatic didn't want to stay in the Coalition with a parent who didn't care for him. The jaguar cub had stated that he wanted to go with Jormungand back to his home in The Pitt and as such, whenever his father left the Coalition, Hydrostatic trailed after him. The Cipher boy was silent as he listened to Jormungand curse and his father's clanmates answer his questions, but Hydro didn't say anything himself. Instead, he kept behind his father and simply peeked out from behind Jor.[glow=white,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-29-2021, 03:55 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 03-29-2021, 04:25 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-29-2021, 04:41 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-29-2021, 05:53 PM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 10:30 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:44 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:47 PM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 02:07 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-30-2021, 11:34 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:27 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-31-2021, 10:19 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-31-2021, 10:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 10:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 04-10-2021, 04:17 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!