• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm back

    I'm back
    #10
    03-30-2021, 11:34 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]WHILE YOU FRONT FOR EVERYONE ! — [abbr=HYDROSTATIC "HYDRO" CIPHER, WANDERER, COALITION OF THE CONDEMNED, 3 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Hydrostatic wanted to object to Jormungand nudging him but unfortunately, he couldn't find the energy to do so. He was a bit nervous, in all honesty. This was all new to him and sudden, given his father's unexpected exile. Hell, the boy hadn't known that Jormungand even came from a different group. "Hi," Hydrostatic squeaked, looking up at his new clanmates with a smile.[glow=white,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-29-2021, 03:55 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 03-29-2021, 04:25 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-29-2021, 04:41 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-29-2021, 05:53 PM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 10:30 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:44 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:47 PM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 02:07 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-30-2021, 11:34 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:27 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-31-2021, 10:19 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-31-2021, 10:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 10:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 04-10-2021, 04:17 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!