• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2

    I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2
    #1
    04-01-2021, 11:03 AM (Edited 04-01-2021, 11:04 AM by HYDROSTATIC C.D...)
    [glow=white,1,400]CAREFUL, YOU DON'T WANNA MESS UP, DO YOU ? — [abbr=HYDROSTATIC "HYDRO" CIPHER, PUP, THE PITT, 3 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    v2 bc he had an intro thread in cotc lmao

    Admittedly, Hydrostatic was excited to be in The Pitt. It was less chaotic than the Coalition, as ironic as that was. Clearly The Pitt was experiencing some sort of snow-melting season as well but they didn't seemed to have had a mudslide - at least, from what Hydro could tell. Which meant that once winter came and gone again, he would be safer here. But... Hydrostatic also felt bad about choosing to go with Jormungand to The Pitt. It meant he left his brother Angelembrace behind.

    Sorry, Angel. Hydrostatic thought with a small frown, kicking a stone that was in front of where he decided to sit. I hope Mother treats you better. Jormungand was a much better parent than Aphra, that's for sure.[glow=white,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2 - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 04-01-2021, 11:03 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2 - by aine. - 04-02-2021, 06:18 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2 - by Kold - 04-03-2021, 10:52 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2 - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 04-04-2021, 07:31 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!