• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2

    I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2
    #4
    04-04-2021, 07:31 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]CAREFUL, YOU DON'T WANNA MESS UP, DO YOU ? — [abbr=HYDROSTATIC "HYDRO" CIPHER, PUP, THE PITT, 3 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "Huh?" Hydrostatic blinked at Aine for a heartbeat, snapping out of his thoughts as her question - and Kold's - registered. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." He tried to reassure them with a small smile. "Just thinking about my brother, Angel. He stayed behind in the Coalition."[glow=white,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2 - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 04-01-2021, 11:03 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2 - by aine. - 04-02-2021, 06:18 PM
    Re: I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2 - by Kold - 04-03-2021, 10:52 AM
    Re: I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING // introduction v2 - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 04-04-2021, 07:31 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!