• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm back

    I'm back
    #16
    04-10-2021, 04:17 PM (Edited 04-10-2021, 04:17 PM by Atticus Roux.)
    So that was their name. Atticus' nose slightly scrunched up at of the Coalition of the Condemned's wicked stench, but he kept his judgement to himself... at least verbally. Kold, though, seemed to think otherwise. With her mention of the smell, he went ahead and sneered in displeasure. "I see," he remarked. 'More like 'I smell,' but that's besides the point.' The mention of children made him merely continue his narrowed and pointed expression. The canine wasn't very fond of the Coalition after Stryker's whack-ass mind control, nor would he approve of anyone there anytime soon. Even so, he tried not to be harsh towards any kids Jormungand brought.

    Golden hues looked down at Hydrostatic and Asmodeus curiously. He couldn't help but reminisce in the past when he joined The Pitt as a lost child without purpose and grieving the loss of his mother. Breaking free from the thought, the wolf dipped his head towards them. "Name's Atticus," the male introduced. "A pleasure to meet you and your father." The former Tanglewood member was unaware of what Jormungand had done though. In the future, it would greatly shift his perspective to displeasure, but for now, he kept casual.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-29-2021, 03:55 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 03-29-2021, 04:25 PM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-29-2021, 04:41 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-29-2021, 05:53 PM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 10:30 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:44 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-30-2021, 12:47 PM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021, 02:07 PM
    Re: I'm back - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-30-2021, 11:34 PM
    Re: I'm back - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:27 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 04:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-31-2021, 10:19 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Kold - 03-31-2021, 10:28 AM
    Re: I'm back - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021, 10:41 AM
    Re: I'm back - by Atticus Roux - 04-10-2021, 04:17 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!