• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever

    MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever
    #2
    04-24-2021, 05:41 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    AINE NÍ BROIN
    FLESHWEAVER
    FAE DRUID
    INFORMATION
    [/td][td]
    [div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px"]HOW DO YOU RUN FROM Y[color=#5d8e93]OUR OWN MIND?
    Tense.  Frustrated.  In her state, the petite deer-fox usually avoided the marketplace.  Simply walk through without pause.  Head to her garden.  Pull the weeds trying to take root after the freeze.  Nearly did walk through.  Right past the Pitt's newest paleblood.  The clouded leopard.  The friendly tea-maker who spoke French.

    Her ears remained flat against her head.  But she stopped.  Couldn't help it.  Questions resting on her tongue, sitting in the back of her throat.  Grasping at memories.  Looking.  Trying.  Coming up blank.  A puzzle with scattered and illogical pieces.

    Her wings shifted closely at her sides.  A game?  Teeth caught the inside of her cheek and chewed.  Uncertain.  She really should pull those weeds.  But... Could she learn something... From this game?  Or would the pieces continue to stack up.  Incomprehensible.  She shook the thoughts away.  Offered Westley a small smile.  Maybe it'd just be... Fun.  Maybe.

    "Sa-salut, Westley.  I- I'll play."
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    © MADI
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever - by westley h. - 04-22-2021, 10:50 PM
    Re: MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever - by aine. - 04-24-2021, 05:41 PM
    Re: MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 04-25-2021, 09:03 PM
    Re: MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever - by westley h. - 04-28-2021, 11:45 PM
    Re: MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 04-29-2021, 11:09 AM
    Re: MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever - by aine. - 04-30-2021, 01:42 AM
    Re: MARTINI ON THE RUN | never have I ever - by westley h. - 05-01-2021, 04:46 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!