• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors

    I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors
    #5
    05-10-2021, 12:29 PM
    [align=center][div style="width: 60%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10pt;"]"I might be wrong but I don't think even Dante's dumb enough to fuck with the Typhoon." At least not so soon after he'd fucked up in the Pitt by not only harming the Tanglewood leader but taking the child at the border only days before. Sweeney had seen the Typhooners come to their border from the sky and had soon come down, ears pricked as she looked towards the three, head cocking slightly to the side as she did so. "What's the Typhoon need with him though?" Visitors, obviously, but the Typhoon wasn't someone that was exactly friendly with the Pitt, and Sweeney was surprised to see them here, especially if it just wasn't one of them.

    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-08-2021, 11:02 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by Keona. - 05-08-2021, 11:37 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by michael t. - 05-08-2021, 11:58 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-10-2021, 12:04 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by sweeney c.f. - 05-10-2021, 12:29 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-11-2021, 09:54 AM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by VALHALLA - 05-12-2021, 06:28 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-12-2021, 11:49 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-14-2021, 09:45 AM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-15-2021, 09:05 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-20-2021, 09:23 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-21-2021, 07:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!