• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors

    I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors
    #9
    05-14-2021, 09:45 AM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'VE HAD ENOUGH, THERE'S A VOICE IN MY HEAD ! — [abbr=KASPER NORTHWEST, DISCEN, THE PALM GLADES, 6 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Another Pittian approached, though one that didn't exactly look like a sharkcat. He had grey dappled fur, mixed with white. An interesting pattern but Kasper didn't have time to admire before yet another Pittian was making their way over. Kasper felt his heart flutter with excitement as he realized that this feline did somewhat match the description of a sharkcat - he had a fin on the back of his neck (that Kasper could barely see) and sharp fangs sticking out of his mouth. The hybrid grunted a question, once again making Kasper nervous.

    "H-hi!" Kasper squeaked, as if trying to contain his excitement. "My-my name is Kasper Northwest, I'm your son!" At least that what he could assume, after all. Dante was the only cat that seemed to match his mother's description, and this was indeed The Pitt - a desert with a jungle. Surely Dante was the one? They shared a last name and a similar color scheme![glow=white,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    WE'D RATHER JUST KEEP DREAMING !
    bio ★ male ★ discen of the palm glades ★ tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-08-2021, 11:02 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by Keona. - 05-08-2021, 11:37 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by michael t. - 05-08-2021, 11:58 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-10-2021, 12:04 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by sweeney c.f. - 05-10-2021, 12:29 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-11-2021, 09:54 AM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by VALHALLA - 05-12-2021, 06:28 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-12-2021, 11:49 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-14-2021, 09:45 AM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-15-2021, 09:05 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-20-2021, 09:23 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-21-2021, 07:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!