• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors

    I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors
    #10
    05-15-2021, 09:05 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, PALE BLOOD, THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Dante heard the words that Kasper spoke, though it took a brief moment for the words to register in his brain. Dante lifted his head a bit in surprise, studying the cub for a moment, as if trying to remember. Yeah, yeah, no it made sense, didn't it? Kid was orange-and-white like him, though he lacked any shark characteristics and instead had long fur and curled ears - but Dante did recall sleeping with a long-haired curly-eared she-cat. After recovering from the initial surprise from Kasper's announcement, Dante relaxed and only responded with, "Yeah? 'N what of it, kid?"

    What, did he seriously expect to be welcomed with open arms? The kid was the enemy.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-08-2021, 11:02 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by Keona. - 05-08-2021, 11:37 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by michael t. - 05-08-2021, 11:58 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-10-2021, 12:04 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by sweeney c.f. - 05-10-2021, 12:29 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-11-2021, 09:54 AM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by VALHALLA - 05-12-2021, 06:28 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-12-2021, 11:49 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-14-2021, 09:45 AM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-15-2021, 09:05 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-20-2021, 09:23 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-21-2021, 07:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!