• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors

    I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors
    #11
    05-20-2021, 09:23 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'VE HAD ENOUGH, THERE'S A VOICE IN MY HEAD ! — [abbr=KASPER NORTHWEST, DISCEN, THE PALM GLADES, 7 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    The response that Kasper got was... less than what he expected, actually. At first, the American Curl kitten didn't know how to react and simply just stared up at Dante with his mouth agape. "I-I, um..." He... really didn't know how to respond, honestly. Kasper tried to press against Michael subconsciously, his curled ears flattening in shame. "I-I just thought that you'd want me to stay with you, or-or something..."[glow=white,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    WE'D RATHER JUST KEEP DREAMING !
    bio ★ male ★ discen of the palm glades ★ tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-08-2021, 11:02 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by Keona. - 05-08-2021, 11:37 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by michael t. - 05-08-2021, 11:58 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-10-2021, 12:04 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by sweeney c.f. - 05-10-2021, 12:29 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-11-2021, 09:54 AM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by VALHALLA - 05-12-2021, 06:28 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-12-2021, 11:49 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-14-2021, 09:45 AM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-15-2021, 09:05 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-20-2021, 09:23 PM
    Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-21-2021, 07:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!