• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26

    I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26
    #6
    05-26-2021, 06:11 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST ! — [abbr=VAYNE CIPHER-FOLIE-ROUX, THE TYPHOON, PRIVATEER (HP), 1 YEAR, CRUSHING ON DANNY]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Roxanne and Diya leaving, along with most of her adoptive family, had hurt. A lot. While Vayne understood why they wanted to leave and after that rescue raid, they all needed a break. But Vayne couldn't leave Danny as the sole high position - not to mention that he was her boyfriend. She just couldn't abandon him like that. Of course, Vayne was there before Danny even howled for the meeting and as others came to the dome, the she-cat simply just tried to press against him. Mostly for comfort. She was hurt, understandably so, but she also didn't blame Roxanne, Diya, Roan, and all the others for wanting a break. Vayne wished them well, wherever they stayed.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by daniel - 05-26-2021, 08:09 AM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by KHALUA - 05-26-2021, 08:34 AM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by Gewyir. - 05-26-2021, 08:37 AM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by JAIME - 05-26-2021, 09:49 AM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by takara - 05-26-2021, 12:33 PM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-26-2021, 06:11 PM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by FOXGAZE. - 05-26-2021, 06:43 PM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by daniel - 05-27-2021, 03:58 AM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by takara - 05-27-2021, 04:04 PM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-28-2021, 01:57 PM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by daniel - 05-30-2021, 10:57 AM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by Alexandre - 06-01-2021, 06:27 PM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 06-01-2021, 11:44 PM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by Alexandre - 06-02-2021, 04:52 PM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 06-03-2021, 12:34 AM
    Re: I'M CRUCIFIED | MEETING 5/26 - by daniel - 06-04-2021, 02:10 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!