• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt second blooding; tw: blood+gore

    second blooding; tw: blood+gore
    #3
    06-01-2021, 12:50 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    An amused smile surfaced on his face as his friend approached, he flicked his tail in greeting. "Oh yeah, sorry bout eating the kill, I got hungry. As for the trophy I'll take the pelt and make it a rug or something." He turned his head to face him, scooted over. "If you want some you can eat, too. And thanks for the feast, though I'm not sure how many of us will show up for a feast for a traitor.."
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    second blooding; tw: blood+gore - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 05-29-2021, 12:21 PM
    Re: second blooding; tw: blood+gore - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-31-2021, 10:05 PM
    Re: second blooding; tw: blood+gore - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-01-2021, 12:50 AM
    Re: second blooding; tw: blood+gore - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-01-2021, 10:50 PM
    Re: second blooding; tw: blood+gore - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-02-2021, 02:34 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!