• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast

    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast
    #1
    06-01-2021, 10:56 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "PITTIANS!" Dante let out a yell as he dragged a deer carcass back to camp, eventually dropping it in the center of town, looking around at the faces that looked over at him. "Today we feast in honor of [member=18043]JORMUNGAND[/member] and [member=18247]VALHALLA[/member] completing their Blooding ceremonies. Asmodeus, too." The cub was too young to be considered a Pittian just yet, but the kid's bravery had to be acknowledged at the very least. After a short pause, Dante reached into his bag and pulled out three necklaces with a blood-stained tooth on them. With the necklaces dangling in his paw, Dante went on, looking for Jormungand and his son, as well as Valhalla. "These necklaces show your position as a full Pittian. Congratulations."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-01-2021, 10:56 PM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by vale - 06-02-2021, 12:58 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-02-2021, 02:37 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-02-2021, 07:59 PM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-03-2021, 02:07 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by BEE + JOT - 06-06-2021, 06:55 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!