• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast

    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast
    #3
    06-02-2021, 02:37 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Hearing Dante shout out everybody made the male look up from his son, worry creasing his brow though the worried frown soon lifted as he realised what was happening. The feast Dante had promised them. He touched Asmodeus' forehead  gently with a paw before exiting his house and padding to the Ardent, accepting his necklace with a nod of thanks. "I'll take Asmodeus' too, if you don't mind, since he's unable to attend?"
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-01-2021, 10:56 PM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by vale - 06-02-2021, 12:58 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-02-2021, 02:37 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-02-2021, 07:59 PM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-03-2021, 02:07 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by BEE + JOT - 06-06-2021, 06:55 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!