• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast

    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast
    #4
    06-02-2021, 07:59 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Dante titled his head as Jormungand approached, though without Asmodeus trailing behind him. "He's still passed out?" The Ardent asked for clarification, but allowed the father to take his son's necklace. A shame, but perhaps he, Jormungand, and Asmodeus could have a feast together again when the kid was better. Something to bring up later, of course. Vale's absence was noted of course, with Dante's shark-like tail flicking in thought. Ve hardly ever waited for things such as this; hell, ve often ate the whole damn thing before anyone else could. That was... worrying, to say the least.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-01-2021, 10:56 PM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by vale - 06-02-2021, 12:58 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-02-2021, 02:37 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-02-2021, 07:59 PM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-03-2021, 02:07 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by BEE + JOT - 06-06-2021, 06:55 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!