• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover

    I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover
    #13
    06-04-2021, 06:25 PM (Edited 06-04-2021, 06:25 PM by Atticus Roux.)
    At the call of a familiar, yet unfavorable, voice, Atticus' one and a half ears shot upwards. What gave Dante have any right to call an assembly? Canines clenched together. With a growl slowly building in his throat, the canine shook out his fur and started to walk over. Narrowed yellow hues focused on the bright feline. His first statement was a surprise. For a moment, he took a look around. Shock lined the faces in the crowd and he mimicked the same, noticing missing faces before them. Aine, Gael... Sweeney? The wolf swallowed. She should have been here by now. Knowing her though, she probably ditched as soon as Dante opened his mouth. Yeah. That had to be it. Right?

    Dante always had something else to say though. Displeasure and disapproval came quick as soon as their new ardent declared their position. To hear the rest chanting their pleas and approval was disgraceful. Gael and Aine may have left, but they had never put The Pitt in unnecessary danger as Dante had many times. They were loyal, fierce, and what The Pitt should be like. Not like this. Atticus' gaze looked between those in the crowd once again, waiting for someone to speak up. Kold. Hydrostatic. Jormungand. Vale. Valhalla. Nothing.

    His heart began to sink. Tanglewood was now 'enemy number one.' Frustration began to take ahold of his mind. Red hot anger pulsed throughout his body as claws dug into the floor. Hadn't Dante learned? Was there even a shred of decency in that jackass? After their last occurrence with them, more like multiple, The Pitt should have learned to keep their distance. Yet here they were... changing up. The animals he had grown close to had gone sour and were about to take their wrath out on his family or left without a trace. Cowards. All of them.

    Atticus rose to his feet. A word never left him. With one final look of objection towards Dante, he wandered off without any acknowledgement.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-26-2021, 10:10 AM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by Kold - 05-26-2021, 11:02 AM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by VALE - 05-26-2021, 12:46 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by VALHALLA - 05-26-2021, 01:08 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 05-26-2021, 03:41 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-26-2021, 04:58 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by VALE - 05-26-2021, 05:54 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by Kold - 05-26-2021, 06:21 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-26-2021, 06:45 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-26-2021, 07:01 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 05-27-2021, 12:45 AM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-28-2021, 08:58 PM
    Re: I'M ON ANOTHER LEVEL! || Meeting 5/26 + Takeover - by Atticus Roux - 06-04-2021, 06:25 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!