• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast

    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast
    #6
    06-06-2021, 06:55 PM
    [table]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    Literally none of this food was technically edible to Beezle. But they didn't care! Not one bit! A party was a party, and even though they didn't grasp the reason for celebration, they definitely were going to join in. Wings buzz as the little dragon approached, abdomen wriggling beneath them as they arrived. "Party! Woo! Anyone got flowers! I'll eat some flowers! Woo! Fun stuff!" They cheered, even doing a loop to express their joy.


    dragon + the pitt + they/them
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-01-2021, 10:56 PM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by vale - 06-02-2021, 12:58 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-02-2021, 02:37 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-02-2021, 07:59 PM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-03-2021, 02:07 AM
    Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - by BEE + JOT - 06-06-2021, 06:55 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!