• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt what needs to be done //o, bone armor carving session

    what needs to be done //o, bone armor carving session
    #3
    06-11-2021, 08:28 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Ah, the first one to approach was the newcomer. The dragon came buzzing over, asking if there was anything light enough for him. Good thing he had hunted plenty of birds in his lifetime. "Sure. I've got bird bones that are light enough. Reinforce it with a little bit of sand slush and it should be sturdy enough. I've got plenty, just follow me here." He padded to a small pile seperated solely for lightweight bones, knowing that smaller members of the Pitt would want something light.
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    what needs to be done //o, bone armor carving session - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-09-2021, 02:13 AM
    Re: what needs to be done //o, bone armor carving session - by BEE + JOT - 06-11-2021, 08:02 AM
    Re: what needs to be done //o, bone armor carving session - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-11-2021, 08:28 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!