02-24-2022, 10:02 PM
[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]ψ — Okay, so maybe he hadn't seen everything the world had to offer. Like the walking, living, literal body of water that greeted him and opened the gate. The sailor stepped back slightly, a guffaw leaving his crocodile jaws. "By Poseidon's heart! I'd nev'r seen somthin' like you before. What're you supposed to be, some wat'r spirit?" He spoke with a thunderous voice, humor and curiosity clearer than the sky.
Taking some steps toward the gate, he fiddled with his diamond necklace. "To answer your quest'n, I'm lookin' for a group to join. Heard about a 'Typhoon' or somethin' along them lines and was given directions to 'ere." he tilted his head downward, "Th' name's David Rays."— [abbr=Bengal Tiger/Saltwater Crocodile Hybrid, 4 years, Typhoon]ψ[/abbr]
Taking some steps toward the gate, he fiddled with his diamond necklace. "To answer your quest'n, I'm lookin' for a group to join. Heard about a 'Typhoon' or somethin' along them lines and was given directions to 'ere." he tilted his head downward, "Th' name's David Rays."— [abbr=Bengal Tiger/Saltwater Crocodile Hybrid, 4 years, Typhoon]ψ[/abbr]
" And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗