• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown

    SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown
    #1
    03-13-2022, 08:52 PM
    WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
    KNOW WHAT I SEE?
    THE ANIMAL IN ME!
    Trigger Warning for: Seizures - this part of the post will be spoilered.

    The night was illuminated by a gentle white moonlight, and pale white fur seemed shiny as the undead wolf-Rottweiler staggered in the sands of the old city. She was not born when the place became abandoned; it was always there, empty, barren, ruined. Much like her, now. Perhaps that's why she had wandered to it in a state of wild emotion. Wordless muttering and wild glances from all around proved that she was not in a good state of mind - but when was she ever?

    Ever since she was left at the edge of the Desert by her bastard of a father and witnessed the glory-less death of her mother, the Pitt's influence had imprinted itself on her mind, and while Gael's and Aine's presence had once dampened the surge of anger and violent tendencies that came from... other sources, they were gone now. Nothing was there to stop her from killing anyone who wasn't from the Pitt. Nothing but her own struggling sense of worthless morality.

    A vicious snarl left her throat as she shook her head harshly, blue flames flickering from the corners of her torn lips. Glossy eyes were wide as she looked around frantically, and her legs shook with a strange sense of fear. Terror. Only once had she felt this, and it was when her mother fell before her, snarling and writhing.

    [spoiler]As a feeling of numbness washed over her, she laid down, shaking and with a blank face. Within a moment her entire body leaned and fell to the side, and a long, shallow breath drew in. Her jaw locked, and her legs instinctively folded. As her muscles contracted to the point that she shook, her jaws opened to let out a strangled bark. Saliva and foam lined her mouth, and slight sparks leapt from her teeth.

    And then her legs moved rapidly, as though she was swimming or running, and her wings flapped endlessly as another strangled noise left her, vicious and wild. Her jaws opened and closed rapidly and then...[/spoiler]

    A deep breath entered her lungs, and suddenly she could see. But she stayed laying down for a moment, taking a few more deep breaths before she floundered in an attempt to get up. And her face was dazed and her eyes were even more glossed over.
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-13-2022, 08:52 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-14-2022, 01:17 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-14-2022, 10:28 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-15-2022, 09:12 AM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-15-2022, 10:07 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-16-2022, 03:45 AM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-16-2022, 10:30 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-17-2022, 01:05 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!