• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown

    SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown
    #6
    03-16-2022, 03:45 AM
    "natus vincere" ✭ asmodeus ── she seemed to recognise him after the announcement of his name, and he smiled softly back at her. recognising the face but not able to place a name he would simply wait until it was announced by someone that he could overhear from. she smiled and her gaze seemed to wander somewhere past him into the distance. she responded to his question, looking for his father. he flicked his ears, curious. "he comes around sometimes when he takes his walks, and yeah, his house isn't quite far away from this place. i assume that's where you'd like to go?" he wasn't sure how his father would react to his son bringing someone who seemingly knew him, unannounced, but hopefully his temper wouldn't flare up.



    "speech"

    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-13-2022, 08:52 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-14-2022, 01:17 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-14-2022, 10:28 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-15-2022, 09:12 AM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-15-2022, 10:07 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-16-2022, 03:45 AM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-16-2022, 10:30 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-17-2022, 01:05 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!