• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown

    SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown
    #7
    03-16-2022, 10:30 PM
    WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
    KNOW WHAT I SEE?
    THE ANIMAL IN ME!
    Finding herself stable enough to stand on her own, Kold veered away from Asmodeus' shoulder. "I trust him more than whoever is the Fleshweaver or whatever the name is for our healers." she wheezed, a shadow of a frown on her face. Fleshweavers, healers, they made no sense.

    "He helped me when I struggled into the desert, I hope he doesn't mind helping me now... especially..." Her eyes widened as she remembered. Not what happened to her, but to her mother. She swallowed thickly and shook her head slightly. "Let's just.... Let's get to his house."
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-13-2022, 08:52 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-14-2022, 01:17 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-14-2022, 10:28 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-15-2022, 09:12 AM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-15-2022, 10:07 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-16-2022, 03:45 AM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by Kold - 03-16-2022, 10:30 PM
    Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - by ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-17-2022, 01:05 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!