• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YOUR TRUST // Joiner

    DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YOUR TRUST // Joiner
    #4
    03-23-2022, 12:33 AM
    YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
    I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
    Half-lidded eyes turned to face the large beast, her rat-tail flicking gently. Slowly she stood, and scarred cheeks twitched as she spoke. "The Pitt, hm? I figured as such. D'you have any candy on hand? I swear, it's like gold now." She yawned, then pivoted her body to face Olalla, and her eyes glanced at Bonnie. "Hello, cutie." She hummed, a small smile on her face.

    "I am Mezrith, former member of the former Palm Glades. I suppose what I should say is... I'm here to join." Taking a look at Olalla once again, a smirk reached her lips. The Pitt really did have a way of making someone look nice. But the smirk dropped as she looked away. Standing before two Pittians didn't really feel like a time to stand and gawk, especially if you didn't want to order from the menu given.
    — Reggan
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YOUR TRUST // Joiner - by MEZRITH - 03-22-2022, 10:13 PM
    Re: DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YOUR TRUST // Joiner - by Olalla - 03-22-2022, 11:29 PM
    Re: DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YOUR TRUST // Joiner - by bonnie - 03-23-2022, 12:06 AM
    Re: DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YOUR TRUST // Joiner - by MEZRITH - 03-23-2022, 12:33 AM
    Re: DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK YOUR TRUST // Joiner - by bonnie - 03-24-2022, 05:01 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!