• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand

    I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand
    #4
    03-28-2022, 02:04 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    his guard was up, jormungand could see that. how interesting. blackjack didn’t seem very threatened by him so it wasn’t fear that tinged his gaze, more leaning towards nervousness? maybe the newcomer wasn’t that much of a social butterfly. ah bother. he’d warm up soon enough. blackjack responded with a quip, hinting that it may be intentional that he cast the splinters aside for his clanmates to step on. jor’s gaze locked in on one sticking out from behind his ear and he leaned forwards and gently tugged it out. holding blackjack’s golden optics with his own blue ones he casually tossed it off the treehouse, where it clicked against the floor.

    there could be a million things that blackjack venturo was thinking about, and jor couldn’t even care to begin to muse them. he had no time for musings. right now it was the time to welcome a potential new best friend. the question of what his pouch contained made him grin. drawing a little bit more interest he let his tail push the pouch again, allowing more of the noises to flow through. ”well, i’ve brought you a welcoming drink. to welcome you here. and some cards, in case you play?” his shadows pulled the bag from the string that attached it to his waist and set it gently on the floor. as promised, the familiar clank of the bottle rang out and he pushed the neck of the bag down, exposing a full bottle of vodka. ”not sure if that’s what you like?” he’d have brought wine, due to his italian heritage, but he wasn’t a lightweight and wine was something to be savoured and not used to get careless drunk. alongside the vodka he pulled out a packet of cards, brand new, unopened, and he offered it to blackjack to slice open. ”you can relax around me, blackjack. i may be a skald but i am not the highest position in the pitt, and i am trying to make friends with you.”
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-26-2022, 11:27 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-27-2022, 01:28 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-27-2022, 10:56 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-28-2022, 02:04 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-31-2022, 10:54 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-02-2022, 01:35 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-04-2022, 06:52 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-05-2022, 01:43 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-05-2022, 11:37 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-06-2022, 01:41 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-10-2022, 12:48 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-11-2022, 01:28 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-15-2022, 11:03 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-19-2022, 02:51 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-22-2022, 12:17 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-22-2022, 05:10 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-22-2022, 09:59 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-22-2022, 02:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!