• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand

    I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand
    #12
    04-11-2022, 01:28 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    blackjack decided to stay this time, and jor smiled before lifting the edge of his unknown card. an ace. how interesting - it acted as either a one, or an eleven, dependent on the player's choice. it would have to act as an eleven then, he supposed, because his other card was a three. what a coincidence that there were three people here. him, blackjack, and oscuro. he watched blackjack glance at oscuro briefly. "you think you will teach him to play? might be interesting, even if he can not talk."

    he saw blackjack look into the satchel, where various small bottles were delicately placed in small pouches. he wasn't sure how arfur would react to him having an underground cellar full of alcohol, but... he'd worry about that some other day. he asked if he had lived here for a long time, and jor tilted his head. "yeah, i have spend quite a while here. a few years, at least. a lot has changed, i have watched many ardents ride and fall and new ones take over. i was quite the troublemaker too, i remember." he chuckled, the memory of elsweyr's fury suddenly flashing across his mind. he wondered how she was doing, then remembered she had been slaughtered. "i know you are new to the pitt, but what did you do before?"
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-26-2022, 11:27 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-27-2022, 01:28 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-27-2022, 10:56 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-28-2022, 02:04 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-31-2022, 10:54 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-02-2022, 01:35 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-04-2022, 06:52 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-05-2022, 01:43 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-05-2022, 11:37 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-06-2022, 01:41 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-10-2022, 12:48 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-11-2022, 01:28 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-15-2022, 11:03 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-19-2022, 02:51 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-22-2022, 12:17 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-22-2022, 05:10 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-22-2022, 09:59 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-22-2022, 02:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!