• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand

    I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand
    #18
    04-22-2022, 02:53 PM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    blackjack seemed slightly uncomfortable yet flustered - the latter was the effect jormungand wanted. the former he was a bit confused about - had blackjack not felt emotion before? despite that, he knew exactly what he was doing to the other, and in truth in his slightly drunken state jormungand wanted to see where things would lead tonight. blackjack didn't say much for a while but managed to change the topic about jormungand's brand on his chest. a smile crossed his face as the horned jaguar reached up to gently run his hand across jor's chest. he sat back, adjusting his shoulder positions slightly to allow the muscles there to seem more defined. where it came from? that brought back a bittersweet memory. the male chuckled, a deep sound. "this was a long time ago, ah. she was called elsweyr, the leader of tanglewood at that time. i got drunk and got into a... fight, with a feisty woman and i tore her wings off her back." his eyes glazed over as he stared off in the distance, the memory coming back to him as clear as the tears in merlin's desperate optics. "ah, well her leader found out and got mad, and took me prisoner. chained me to a pole, let her clanmates do damage to me, then came up and her claw was blazing, quite literally." another laugh. "she was so beautifully angry but she carved this into my chest." he nodded slowly as he finished the story. the scar tingled beneath blackjack's paw, and he leaned in and asked softly, "do you like it?"
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-26-2022, 11:27 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-27-2022, 01:28 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-27-2022, 10:56 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-28-2022, 02:04 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 03-31-2022, 10:54 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-02-2022, 01:35 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-04-2022, 06:52 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-05-2022, 01:43 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-05-2022, 11:37 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-06-2022, 01:41 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-10-2022, 12:48 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-11-2022, 01:28 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-15-2022, 11:03 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-19-2022, 02:51 PM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-22-2022, 12:17 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-22-2022, 05:10 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by blackjack - 04-22-2022, 09:59 AM
    Re: I AM THE COWBOY ON MY OWN TRIP :: jormungand - by JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-22-2022, 02:53 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!