• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |

    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |
    #11
    01-22-2021, 01:26 AM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Lillith smiled still and looked at Rhinestone. She was happy about what he said. "I have, I've been wanting to join Palm Glades for the last two months." She said very happily. She looked at Rhinestone still and smiled as her tail went still. It was cold to her. "It's cold." Lillith added realizing it was cold again. Her body shiver from the cold as she sat there.
    #12
    01-22-2021, 01:41 PM
    [glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION ! — [abbr=CAESAR CIPHER, THE PALM GLADES, IMMUNE, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "Yea, you." Caesar responded with a growl, not appreciating the question - nor Lillith's statement about being cold. He ignored Medusa and Rhinestonestar as they spoke, their words barely registering. "Tough shit, get used to it, flowerpower." With that, the savannah turned around and started to walk off to do his own thing.

    //out unless someone stops him![glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    #13
    01-22-2021, 11:52 PM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Lillith looked at Caesar hearing him. She sulked down the the ground at his comment. She didn't mean to make him mad at her. "I'm sorry." She said quietly wanting to hide away so Caesar mad. She looked at the ground, thinking of how it would have gone if she had stayed quiet instead of asking questions. Lillith then looked at Caesar and got up to go after him. "Please don't go." Lillith said thinking she was driving him away from Palm Glades.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!