• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt Define your meaning of war // Joining

    Define your meaning of war // Joining
    #11
    03-11-2022, 08:04 PM
    G R I M L O C K
    Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
    where innocence is burned in flames.
    a million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
    I'm frozen to the bones, I am-

    While Grimlock was stupid, he himself hated questions of the obvious. Jormungand's question about his arms made the dragon snarl - a deep, resonating noise. His wings folded at his sides, deep orange lines covered his arms, lacerations from the aforementioned 'green dragon'. Forcing himself from Jormungand's form, he turned to Aegon has he spoke. But before he could motion to the eastward direction, Jormungand piped up. The bear-like dragon glared at the panther, yellow/orange eyes staring at him. "Grimlock annoyed at you, black cat." He seethed, but shook his head and swiveled his head to look behind him.

    His tail tip motioned toward the east, and Grimlock's eyes looked to Aegon. "Green Dragon attack Grimlock out there. Green Dragon swift and smaller than Grimlock." Still, dragons were very big most of the time.
    — Reggan
    65 MILLION | SHE/HER | PITTIAN
    CHERNABOG

    [align=center]
    WESTERN DRAGON | NEUTRAL EVIL | BEAUTY OF ANNIHILATION
    #12
    03-14-2022, 11:47 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    black cat? what an interesting individual. however, he was injured and there was something out there that was a potential threat, and jormungand needed to make sure that threat was secured. "grimlock, how far out? i'm trying to look out for my team and make sure they're all safe."
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!