08-24-2018, 06:06 PM
i'm gonna try new formatting/writing styles!! there's a few. blease don't be scared if i come at y'all with these lol:
[spoiler=#1]You're meant to have fun in life. It's hard to see things when you're ( t o o c l o s e ). Take a ( step back ) and look. This is the fun part. There are no limits in this world. I like to beat the brush. A ( b e a u t i f u l ) little sunset.
I can't think of anything more rewarding than being able to e x p r e s s yourself to others through painting. Maybe there's a happy little Evergreen that lives here. Brown is such a nice color. If you do too much it's going to lose its effectiveness. These little son of a guns hide in your brush and you just have to push them out.
Let's have a nice tree right here. Let's get crazy. If we're gonna walk though the woods, we need a little path. There are no mistakes. You can fix anything that happens. If what you're doing doesn't make you happy - you're doing the wrong thing. I want everbody to be happy. That's what it's all about.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=#2]You're meant to have fun in life . It's hard to see things when you're too close . Take a step back and look . This is the fun part There are no limits in this world . I like to beat the brush . A beautiful little sunset .
I can't think of anything more rewarding than being able to express yourself to others through painting . Maybe there's a happy little Evergreen that lives here . Brown is such a nice color . If you do too much it's going to lose its effectiveness . These little son of a guns hide in your brush and you just have to push them out .
Let's have a nice tree right here . Let's get crazy . If we're gonna walk though the woods , we need a little path . There are no mistakes . You can fix anything that happens . If what you're doing doesn't make you happy - you're doing the wrong thing . I want everbody to be happy . That's what it's all about .[/spoiler]
[spoiler=#1]You're meant to have fun in life. It's hard to see things when you're ( t o o c l o s e ). Take a ( step back ) and look. This is the fun part. There are no limits in this world. I like to beat the brush. A ( b e a u t i f u l ) little sunset.
I can't think of anything more rewarding than being able to e x p r e s s yourself to others through painting. Maybe there's a happy little Evergreen that lives here. Brown is such a nice color. If you do too much it's going to lose its effectiveness. These little son of a guns hide in your brush and you just have to push them out.
Let's have a nice tree right here. Let's get crazy. If we're gonna walk though the woods, we need a little path. There are no mistakes. You can fix anything that happens. If what you're doing doesn't make you happy - you're doing the wrong thing. I want everbody to be happy. That's what it's all about.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=#2]You're meant to have fun in life . It's hard to see things when you're too close . Take a step back and look . This is the fun part There are no limits in this world . I like to beat the brush . A beautiful little sunset .
I can't think of anything more rewarding than being able to express yourself to others through painting . Maybe there's a happy little Evergreen that lives here . Brown is such a nice color . If you do too much it's going to lose its effectiveness . These little son of a guns hide in your brush and you just have to push them out .
Let's have a nice tree right here . Let's get crazy . If we're gonna walk though the woods , we need a little path . There are no mistakes . You can fix anything that happens . If what you're doing doesn't make you happy - you're doing the wrong thing . I want everbody to be happy . That's what it's all about .[/spoiler]
[align=center]
CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION
I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND.
beatles // she or her pronouns // [abbr=egg]characters[/abbr] // see profile for more info