• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt euphoria and misery

    euphoria and misery
    #1
    05-07-2022, 10:41 PM
    [align=center]
    graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ carnivore leopard appaloosa
    Two nights after xyr breakdown, Vale strolled into the plaza. The horse’s hooves rapped against the stones. Vale’s lips pulled back as vis grey tongue swiped across rows of sharp incisors.

    Ve tossed vis head, enjoying the feeling of glossy black hair in the midnight wind. The ardent considered a flashy display to announce vis return from the desert wastes, but thought better. Without clear memory of how ve left the Pitt’s heartland, ve hoped vis two day absence would’ve been largely unnoticed.

    Regardless, the break had done Vale good. Vis hold over this flesh and bone was stronger, easier to envision and execute in shapeshifting; the rot upon vis flesh had diminished from deep oozing wounds to pocketmarks. And those were disguised by the spots on vis psuedo-leopard coloration.

    “Hehe, no gender only gore,” Vale chuckled. Vis voice rang out with a giggle, but much lower in pitch than when ve wore the hyena skin. “And violence.”

    Exhaling a satisfied sigh, Vale trotted across the plaza. Each hoof clacked with a satisfying sharpness. And the scorpion tail trailing behind, blanketed by the midnight darkness? Felt more natural than the bullshit horses usually settled for as a tail.

    “Now, goddammit, could I forget how to make unretractable cheetah claws in exchange for remembering where my room is…?” Sparks rained from vis sharp teeth. “I swear I’m losing one braincell per breakdown, and I already had just the two.”
    YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
    BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
    [sub][W]isker[/sub]
    #2
    05-08-2022, 02:06 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    his.. partner? had been gone for two days and he had nearly lost it. loss of sleep, lack of appetite were evident on the panther, and more than once he had snapped at a random npc passing by. it was midnight, the moon bright, and he heard hooves and a cackling that sounded like... vale.
    his ears pricked up and he burst out his house, standing in the moonlight and watching ver enjoy verself.
    "vale?" he murmured, sure ve could hear him. ve looked different, stronger, more confident than before. less gore and something heavy dragging behind ver in the sand. slowly he made his way towards the ardent, head tilted. ve wondered where vis house was and with a soft, glad smile offered, "you can stay in my home for tonight, if you don't mind arfur being there?" he didn't intend on doing anything, he had just missed ver.
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #3
    05-09-2022, 11:20 PM
    [align=center]
    graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ carnivore leopard appaloosa
    Vale’s right eye followed Jor. The lack of depth perception was annoying; two smaller eyes sprouted underneath the eye socket, dripping black sludge like tears. But there was no such emotion in Vale’s red eyes.

    “Vale, yes, that is my name.” It was easier to remember, with the drugs cleared out of vis flesh. Ironic how the thing Vale ran away from closed in. It was a mistake ve continued to repeat, over and over, and Vale tired of this cycle.

    The scorpion tail curled, the stinger glinting. Jor was part of that cycle. After all, hadn’t they begun ‘dating’ after an intoxicated night?

    “Hmmm,” Vale snorted. Sparks swirled from vis nostrils, casting deep shadows and an orange glare against vis white fangs. “I do not think I will.”

    Vis hoof scraped stones. “Go back to babysitting. I’ll remember soon enough. Or I won’t. Doesn’t matter either way.”
    YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
    BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
    [sub][W]isker[/sub]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!