• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board helloo

    helloo
    #1
    07-04-2018, 07:38 PM
    um, well, hi everyone. so i'm persia. but i used to be known as tectonic, exotica, and valkyrie.
    i'm very interested to learn about BoB and start fresh and new in this rping community
    life's been a bit rough as of lately but hopefully i can at least do some roleplaying as a way to have a bit of fun ya know!

    anyway, come talk, chat it up or whatever. tell me all about the different groups too! right now i play only one character in the Ascendants who i'm really enjoying right now but i may branch out to others in time
    CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF SILENCE !
    rhosmari | female | character storage | charry plot thread
    #2
    07-04-2018, 07:44 PM (Edited 07-04-2018, 07:47 PM by Una..)
    Persia! Hi! I roleplayed Primrose, one of Tauriel's kids on FF! Welcome to BoB!

    I currently play Lunafreya in The Ascendants, but I have a few other characters in the different groups. I recommend The Typhoon and Snowbound if you're interested in branching out to the other groups.
    #3
    07-04-2018, 07:57 PM
    ohh, ohh, i remember Primrose! heyyy, it's nice to see you here and i think i read a thread with Lunafreya in it.
    but i'll be sure to look at The Typhoon and Snowbound so hopefully when i have time to make another charry i can actually know more about them first but from what i saw i like them a lot
    CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF SILENCE !
    rhosmari | female | character storage | charry plot thread
    Administrators Star
    Administrator
    Offline
    Pronouns:he/himbo
    Discord:legacyoforion
    All Accounts Posts: 3,781
    Posts: 3,780

    2 Attached Accounts
    Attached Accounts
    • 👥 OrionTest2
    • 👥  OrionTest
    Badges:
    bleh testTest Item 5Test Item 4Test Item 3Test Item 2Test Item 1
    #4
    07-04-2018, 08:05 PM
    !!!
    welcome to the site, persia/exotica! i'm glad to see you here, dude. <3
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant.

    Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus. Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Eget velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu. Cursus in hac habitasse platea. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu.
    #5
    07-05-2018, 12:15 AM
    Welcome to BoB Persia! c: I hope you like it here on BoB, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! c:
    #6
    07-05-2018, 12:53 AM
    Exo!! It's me, Imagination (Immy). I didn't think I'd see you on this site, man. I was planning on messaging you on Discord but I must've removed you because I couldn't find you on my friend list. If you wanna chat, shoot me your discord (again... Sorry about that) or send me a message on here!

    I've actually brought Caera back for this site. I was planning on putting her in Tanglewood, but I also have characters in Snowbound and the Typhoon. From what I've heard (I haven't actually been around much), Tanglewood is basically just the group that likes to be left alone but is a bunch of edgy mutants who love and prank each other on a daily basis. Typhoon is the pirate group that likes to raid and grab some treasure. Snowbound seems like it would be really fluffy and nice, but last time I was there-there were actually a lot of bad kiddos there. I can't really recommend any group because I haven't roleplayed enough to form an opinion on any of them, but they're all generally pretty good and unique.

    This site isn't as active as others so yu shouldn't get swamped, either. I like it because you can roleplay casually and won't be five pages behind when you check in again. Hopefully it's still at a relaxed pace and you can enjoy your time on here. <3
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    #7
    07-05-2018, 04:10 AM
    ahh welcome to bob, persia/exotica!! its really great that you decided to join us and we are happy to see you here! my name's cheeters but you can call me cheets, it's a pleasure to meet you! i think all groups are amazing but i currently only actively rp in the typhoon with pincher so if you ever head over there, i'd love to plot with you but no rush, have fun and i hope you enjoy it here. c:
    [align=center][b]IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
    [align=center]CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!