• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board i made it

    i made it
    #1
    07-08-2018, 05:30 PM
    hi guys!! my name's fourteenth and i am an advanced rper who has followed a few friends to this rp site! i'm very exited to see what the future holds with such an open community!!
    I PICKED UP THE PEN
    I WROTE MY OWN DELIVERANCE
    #2
    07-08-2018, 05:32 PM
    it's le xi and welcome home
    THE POP AND FIZZ HITS YOU LIKE A HAMMER
    LEXA • SHE / HER • [abbr=☆]PREMADES[/abbr] 。・:*:・゚☆
    #3
    07-08-2018, 05:41 PM
    oml baby how have you been? <3
    I PICKED UP THE PEN
    I WROTE MY OWN DELIVERANCE
    #4
    07-08-2018, 06:03 PM
    AHHH FOUR HELLO!!

    Welcome to bob fourteenth!! <33 I hope you like it here, if you have any questions or if you want to plot with my character, then feeel free to message me. c:
    #5
    07-08-2018, 06:08 PM
    FOUR, HENLO !!!1!!11 ITS ME, CHEETERS OMGG ITS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN !!1 I MISSED YOU. <3333
    [align=center][b]IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
    [align=center]CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO
    #6
    07-08-2018, 06:17 PM
    [align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]yoooo fourteenth !!
    welcome to BoB <33
    feel free to hmu if u need anything ahhh
    i'm happy to see you here!
    #7
    07-08-2018, 07:02 PM
    ahhh hi guys!

    i missed you too <333

    i'll let you all know if i need anything

    does this mean the conch bonch lives on
    I PICKED UP THE PEN
    I WROTE MY OWN DELIVERANCE
    #8
    07-08-2018, 08:06 PM
    *SMORCHES*
    [align=center]
    CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION
    I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND.

    beatles // she or her pronouns // [abbr=egg]characters[/abbr] // see profile for more info
    #9
    07-08-2018, 08:38 PM
    welcome to bob, fourteenth!! you played hypokrisis in sr, correct? :0
    #10
    07-08-2018, 09:52 PM
    HEY BABYY
    [align=center][font=impact]
    [glow=white,1,000]fear is a reasonable response to life[/glow]
    [font=arial]⅛ of the suts — she/her — [abbr=pierce (the ascendants), barbara (asc/the pitt)]characters[/abbr] — ⅓ of shopping cart
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): 1 2 Next »



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!