• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board hi!

    hi!
    #1
    01-07-2019, 06:51 PM
    in a previous life (or website) I used to go by deer or deertrot, but now I just prefer going by my real name. I really miss character creation so I wanna give this place a go! can’t say I’ll be active, but it’s worth a shot!

    as a little backstory about me, I’m an illustrator & art student. Im super into natural history and wildlife!! and I haven’t roleplayed in literal years BUT......... I wanna get back into it

    if we have met before pls tell me ur old user pls my memory is Not Good

    if you wanna see my art, my insta is @schadhauser :~)
    #2
    01-07-2019, 07:15 PM
      [font=trebuchet ms]olo
      I think I went by this same name way back when?
      nice seeing you again, regardless ^^
    #3
    01-07-2019, 07:33 PM
    hey there, welcome to the site!! i think we may have met before (or at least i remember you :p). i uhhh have a variety of past names, which include fire, gnome, burrito, and bolide.

    i roleplayed on ff from 2014-fall 2016, took a break and went on crittercosmos for winter 2016, and went back to ff afterwards. and in july, i came here! i really like it here, the folks have been really nice, and i’d be more than happy to help you out around here if you need it Smile).

    i mostly hang around tanglewood, sunhaven, the typhoon, and a backboard group called paradise valley. and of course, im usually always active on the official discord servers.

    cant wait to see you around!!
    #4
    01-07-2019, 08:03 PM
    Hi Deer!!! I believe we played in old RiverClan together? I think you played Warblerwing at the time and I played Tadashi ^^

    It’s nice to see that you made it over!
    [align=center]
    CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION
    I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND.

    beatles // she or her pronouns // [abbr=egg]characters[/abbr] // see profile for more info
    #5
    01-07-2019, 08:13 PM
    oh really? :0 that’s so funny LMAO I had no clue another person went by deertrot
    it was the original name I went by on feralfront since 2012. nice seeing you too!

    and I think I remember you when you went by burrito, toboggan!! I’ve bounced around everywhere for years but I think I became overall inactive in 2016 when I started college adhshs feels like so long ago
    and that’s the last time I’ve rped? wow
    Thank u for your warm welcome <3

    AND WARBLERWING..... honestly hands down my favorite oc that I’ve ever played in my entire history of ff! also funny you count that as old RC because old RC to me is Cougarstar and Soliloquypaw LMAO
    nice seeing you! <3

    do you guys recommend a certain group? I still wanna read around but I’m looking for a place where people typically have lengthier replies
    #6
    01-10-2019, 03:23 AM
    [align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]excuse me i'mma just sneak in here cause i can

    i already welcomed ya before but i'm so damn excited to see what you have in store, your characters were so good on ff and i'm more then sure they will be wonderful here, it is also a damn pleasure getting to talk with ya again. as for group would say typhoon and tanglewood are good for long replies but typ is typically one of the faster groups
    #7
    01-12-2019, 05:02 PM
    deeeEEEEEERRRRRR

    I went by tikki back on FF back from 2012, hehehe it's been a while
    I might have had a character with you in RiverClan, ( might have been Reichenbachfall but idk tbh ) but it's nice seeing you again!

    && for the most part, the majority of the site has pretty lengthy replies. Sunhaven is really aesthetic with their territory, but it's kinda slow if you want to have a slower clan, otherwise I believe the Ascendants and The Pitt might be on the faster end? Not 100% certain on that

    #8
    01-13-2019, 08:13 PM
    deer!!!!

    ahhh i think i remembered your name from ff!  i hoped around a lot of groups from 2011-2017ish, i cant recall character names right now but ahhhhh nice to see yah!  i went on woodenclaw on ff if that rings any bells

    ahh hope you have a good time here!  i lead the rosebloods and im looking into joining another group soon, and im always open to talking here or on discord <3
    she/her

    plays Sephiroth, Pharaoh of The Rosebloods and Imali, a member of The Tanglewood.
    Administrators Star
    Administrator
    Offline
    Pronouns:he/himbo
    Discord:legacyoforion
    All Accounts Posts: 3,781
    Posts: 3,780

    2 Attached Accounts
    Attached Accounts
    • 👥 OrionTest2
    • 👥  OrionTest
    Badges:
    bleh testTest Item 5Test Item 4Test Item 3Test Item 2Test Item 1
    #9
    01-18-2019, 05:57 PM
    hey hey! welcome to the gang bro! i do remember that name from a long time ago... small world, i guess.
    if you have any questions, i'm always here.

    also your art is a blessing omg
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant.

    Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus. Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Eget velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu. Cursus in hac habitasse platea. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!