12-05-2020, 06:05 PM
The forest before him seemed endless. At least, that's what Cherry perceived before he saw the old house. There was a scent of death and blood, but if there was blood there, it was now washed away, probably by rain or the recent snowfall. The lynx sniffed around but found nothing, which mildly confused him. He gently pulled his scarf end closer with the cold winds, making a small noise of dissatisfaction. His satchel sat comfortably on his back, his paints safe and his canvases even safer. "I wonder if anyone lives around here.. I'd hate to take over this house." He said softly, flicking his ear which resulted in a soft jingle from his earring.
[color=#c76a6a]"Speech"
" And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
![[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/jGD2qw5.gif)