01-31-2021, 06:17 PM
JERIKOL
"Helloooooo?" The slim fox called out, smiling behind his white mask. His eyes scanned the desert before him and Jerikol stretched. "You have quite a place here, a cool desert which is really weird! Can I step past the border? Kinda wanna join!" He laughed, teasing with his paw just hanging over the border. Wild his voice, childish and high-toned.
That was really all he thought to do - a dumbfuck like him never just waltzes into a desert without thinking. But again, he's a dumbfuck and a prick so... Yea the fucker steps over into the desert. "Whoops! Guess I just stepped into your desert!"
That was really all he thought to do - a dumbfuck like him never just waltzes into a desert without thinking. But again, he's a dumbfuck and a prick so... Yea the fucker steps over into the desert. "Whoops! Guess I just stepped into your desert!"
YOU'RE NOT - GONNA - PUSH ME AROUND!
YOU CAN'T - GET ME - DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!
YOU CAN'T - GET ME - DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!
— Reggan
" And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗