• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice

    stars above || sherbet: open || burning ice
    #11
    03-21-2021, 04:41 PM

    The tabby frowned as he sifted through his memories, "I don't exactly remember where I was born, before the landslide there was a lot of moving around, even when me and my siblings were still very little." His tail twitched as he discarded the thoughts of the natural disaster, "Afterwards, we all just kinda split up once we were 6 or 7 months old. We traveled and had different aspirations. We all had our parents wanderlust, so no place really was home."

    Sherbet slumped a bit, "If my parents were still alive, I could probably ask them, cause as far as my memory can go, I don't think we ever crossed any water to get to the Island. When I first showed up here, it was my first time seeing the ocean. It is...so much better in person than by word of mouth."

    #12
    03-21-2021, 07:54 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH ! — [abbr=DRAYDEN CIPHER, GLADIATOR (sHP), PALM GLADES, 10 MONTHS]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    //small talk of parental abandonment in the second paragraph

    The island of Beyond was the only place Drayden had ever known. He had been born here, albeit in The Typhoon and not in the Glades. They were both ocean-dwelling groups but they had vastly different traditions. It was kind of funny to think about, if he was honest. "The ocean is pretty. I love it, it's very soothing." He agreed, though he didn't really comment on what Sherbet said about his family.

    Mostly because the poor cub couldn't relate; his mother had abandoned him fairly quickly once she realized that his twisted paw was born the way that it was, and to 'fix' it was to break it. Something that probably wouldn't have gone well for a newborn. Of course, that didn't excuse Aphra's abandonment, but it did explain why Drayden felt so bitter towards his mother.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    WE DON'T WANNA GO THERE !
    bio ★ male ★ immune of the palm glades ★ tags
    #13
    03-22-2021, 06:40 PM
    For the Record, this is self-destructive
    For the record, I'm aware of that.
    The Medici had zoned out, staring into the ocean while her brain and ears listened to the two speak. For the most part nothing elicited a reaction. Then parents were involved, and she moved her head. Ears angled back with the memory. Burning air and a tiny little girl in a golden blanket. [color=red]"If My mom is still alive.. i.." she felt silent, looking away again. "I want to ask her why."
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!