• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast

    I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast
    #1
    06-01-2021, 10:56 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "PITTIANS!" Dante let out a yell as he dragged a deer carcass back to camp, eventually dropping it in the center of town, looking around at the faces that looked over at him. "Today we feast in honor of [member=18043]JORMUNGAND[/member] and [member=18247]VALHALLA[/member] completing their Blooding ceremonies. Asmodeus, too." The cub was too young to be considered a Pittian just yet, but the kid's bravery had to be acknowledged at the very least. After a short pause, Dante reached into his bag and pulled out three necklaces with a blood-stained tooth on them. With the necklaces dangling in his paw, Dante went on, looking for Jormungand and his son, as well as Valhalla. "These necklaces show your position as a full Pittian. Congratulations."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    #2
    06-02-2021, 12:58 AM (Edited 06-02-2021, 01:42 AM by VALE.)
    [align=center]
    Vale's absence was ... unexpected. The shapeshifting menace had set out at the same time as the others, but had failed to return. Long-time Pittians would remember how trivially Vale completed the blooding before, and yet the bandit hadn't stormed in to claim the food ve loudly demanded (even on a full stomach).

    Strange things lurk in the desert. Perhaps Vale decided to stay with them?
    #3
    06-02-2021, 02:37 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Hearing Dante shout out everybody made the male look up from his son, worry creasing his brow though the worried frown soon lifted as he realised what was happening. The feast Dante had promised them. He touched Asmodeus' forehead  gently with a paw before exiting his house and padding to the Ardent, accepting his necklace with a nod of thanks. "I'll take Asmodeus' too, if you don't mind, since he's unable to attend?"
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #4
    06-02-2021, 07:59 PM
    [glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, ARDENT (LEADER), THE PITT, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Dante titled his head as Jormungand approached, though without Asmodeus trailing behind him. "He's still passed out?" The Ardent asked for clarification, but allowed the father to take his son's necklace. A shame, but perhaps he, Jormungand, and Asmodeus could have a feast together again when the kid was better. Something to bring up later, of course. Vale's absence was noted of course, with Dante's shark-like tail flicking in thought. Ve hardly ever waited for things such as this; hell, ve often ate the whole damn thing before anyone else could. That was... worrying, to say the least.[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    #5
    06-03-2021, 02:07 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Didn't take a fool to  know who Dante was talking about, and Jor simply shrugged with a small sigh. "I am afraid he is." He didn't offer anything else, wanting to pretend to scold Asmodeus but  in secret was pleased that his son had taken initiative to become a blooded Pittian. He flicked his tail. Nothing to do now except for wait, he'd suppose. Unless...  "Dante, would you mind if I went  out in search of a medic to heal him?"
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #6
    06-06-2021, 06:55 PM
    [table]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    Literally none of this food was technically edible to Beezle. But they didn't care! Not one bit! A party was a party, and even though they didn't grasp the reason for celebration, they definitely were going to join in. Wings buzz as the little dragon approached, abdomen wriggling beneath them as they arrived. "Party! Woo! Anyone got flowers! I'll eat some flowers! Woo! Fun stuff!" They cheered, even doing a loop to express their joy.


    dragon + the pitt + they/them
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!